Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Fun!






We had a family reunion this summer with the Rice side of the family. It was so fun to see everyone. I can't believe how big all of the cousins are getting! (I guess I should say my cousin's kids, not my cousins themselves.) We are so lucky that we have such a close family. Even though some of us don't see each other for years, it seems like days and we just pick back up where we left off. We ate, talked, and the kids had a pirate bouncy castle to play on.

















2 comments:

simply jami said...

Thanks for throwing in there about the cousins 'kids.' I was thinking you were walking the line telling the world I was fatter in one of your first posts!

Rob and Susie said...

Hey- This is Susie from Dr. Parzychs office. I just saw your husband...he states he is working but we as women know better. : ) He's a rep... how hard of a job can that be. : ) I shouldn't talk I am a nurse and checking out your blog. Anyway...great blog. Love the pictures. Look at Lukes face. He must get his attitude from his dad. Have a great day. AND KEEP ON BLOG'N. Great posts.